There are many ways our parents can be involved.
Our expectations of school community members.
- Encouragement and understanding and support for the schools programs.
- Active participation in the life of our school.
- Co-operation with other members of the school and parish community.
- Acceptance and active support of the Catholic ethos of the school community.
- Participation in the child's spiritual, sacramental and pastoral education processes.
- The fulfilment of all financial obligations of the school community.
We welcome all our parents in our school and offer a range of opportunities to be involved, including:
- Visiting the classroom
- Hearing reading in the classroom
- Assisting at excursions
- Helping in the canteen
- Attending school assemblies
- Attend parent/teacher meetings
- Attending parent forums eg. how to help your child read
- Joining our Parents & Friends Association
- Being part of the School Board
- Assisting at fundraising events
- Coaching/managing sporting teams